To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tucson, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software DevOps Engineer
Insource Technical Group • Tucson, AZ
Posted 4 days ago
We are seeking a Software DevOps Engineer to join our team! You will design and develop solutions to complex application problems or network concerns.
- Creates an automated and robust toolchain to build, test and deploy code and configurations.
- Monitors the performance of the toolchain to ensure a correct operation and timely delivery of software releases.
- Assesses new technologies to optimize the performance of infrastructure automation.
- Builds quality gates and analysis tools to track and measure software quality metrics across projects.
- Provides guidance to development teams to achieve goals in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Provides software tool support across entire software development value chain.
- Defines strategies regarding the integration testing infrastructure, branching and merging, repository structure, build environment, build output structure and dependency handling in order to set up a robust workflow to deliver software releases.
- Collaborates with external teams regarding DevOps toolchain concerns.
- Maintains the knowledge base and process documentation for the DevOps toolchain.
- Knowledge of software product development processes.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of software troubleshooting and analysis as it relates to integration.
- Proven ability to present and discuss data, present alternative action plans (and consequences), and clearly communicate recommendations to a technical audience.
- Driven, self-starter with ability to pick up new challenges and educate themselves on the core issues in a very short time.
- BS degree in software engineering or related discipline preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience in software product development; IVD experience preferred.
- Experience in executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices.
- Experience in building DevOps toolchains using different technologies
(e.g. TFS 2013-2018, JIRA, GitHub, Jenkins, HPALM, Code Beamer, … ).
- Experience in building automation frameworks for test execution on physical and virtualized systems.
- Experience in building toolchains for integration and deployment of cloud applications.