To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN 37201
- Kiyomi Hamamoto
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual (Japanese-English) Sales Account Manager - Automotive Industry
Mr. Japanese • Nashville, TN
Posted 29 days ago
Bilingual (Japanese-English) Sales Account Manager
We are looking for someone who is passionate about sales to fill an Account Manager role with our client, a Japanese Trading Company. Candidates should have advanced level Japanese language skills (speak, read, write) as candidates must be able to utilize their bilingual skills in a business setting. The Account Manager will be responsible for existing sales account management, so someone who has inside sales/purchasing experience and wants to move into outside sales would be of great interest for this position! If you have an interest in this position, please send your resume for consideration!
We are very interested in talking to candidates with the following qualifications:
- Advanced level Japanese fluency (speaking, reading and writing); Able to communicate in Japanese over the phone and e-mails
- Existing account management experience; ability to maintain existing and expand the sales volume with the existing accounts
- Previous Automotive/Sales background strongly preferred
- Strong Negotiation skills and ability to handle pressure
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications (Strong Excel & PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel a few times a month including overnight travel
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Salary Dependent on Experience
- Relocation Support
- Visa Support Considered for the Right Candidate
Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
We rely on you to provide us with information that is precisely related to our posting.