· 6 + years experience to the Salesforce platform in a technical role with exposure to Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and the development of custom applications and integrations on the Force.com platform.
· 4+ years experience in developing functional and technical specifications for business process refinement and automation, entity-relationship data modelling, system architecture, conducting feasibility studies, analysing scope, and vision of the project.
· Proven track record with at least two large scale Salesforce consolidation programs in complex technical environments.
· Deep understanding of and hands-on experience with all aspects of declarative customization (e.g. Workflows & Approval Process, Visual Flow, tasks, events, Email Services, Security Controls, Objects, relationships, and junction objects such as Master-Child, lookups, Entity Relationship.
· Deep understanding of and hands-on experience with all aspects of Salesforce custom development techniques on the Force.com platform (Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, Batch processes, SOQL, Governor Limits etc).
· Good understanding of the use of ETL Tools such as Informatica, Mulesoft, Apex Data Loader, Workbench etc
· Extensive experience with SOQL, SOSL, data manipulation, cleaning, and de - duplication.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong work ethic, and a positive attitude. Team player with strong organization skills.