To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Mid-Atlantic (Maryland - Pennsylvania), MD
- Dental Care Alliance Employment Department
- Phone: 941-955-3150
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Dental Care Alliance, LLC. • Mid-Atlantic (Maryland - Pennsylvania), MD
Posted 15 days ago
Dental Care Alliance is currently looking for a Division Director to oversee our dental offices located in the Mid Atlantic area from Maryland to Pennsylvania.
Directs and oversees their assigned division’s operational activities. Administers policies, objectives, and initiatives for assigned division. Responsible for collaborating with senior management to evaluate current processes and procedures to determine and implement changes as necessary.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
· Responsible for the full P&L and delivering revenue growth and profitability for assigned regions. Ensures profitability growth through performance reviews and routine discussions with direct reports on competencies and achieved results.
· Forecast and maintain budget relating to business levels, financial and personnel needs, organizational plans and facility requirements. Approve the spending and lobby senior management for additional funds when resources are needed.
· Clearly communicate the mission and values of the organization to direct reports. Create and implement strategies for those in the region to accomplish the financial and performance goals.
· Assess the progress of the region and create action plans for best practice(s).
· Review the performance of Regional Managers and provide coaching, including soft skills and technical training, for the purpose of improving their performance; build people and process capabilities.
· Oversee and integrate new affiliations.
· Lead by example.
· Other duties as assigned.
- Business Acumen – Applying knowledge of business and the market to advance the organization’s goals. Keeps up with current and possible future policies, practices and trends. Uses knowledge of business drivers and how strategies and tactics play out in the market to guide actions.
- Drives Engagement – Creating a climate where people are motivated to do their best to help the organization achieve its objectives. Makes each person feel their contributions are important. Show a clear connection between people’s motivators and the organization’s goals.
- Results Driven - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances. Persists in accomplishing objective despite obstacles and setbacks. Pushes self and motives other to achieve results.
- Decision Making - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward. Makes sound decisions, even in the absence of complete information. Considers all relevant factors and uses appropriate decision-making criteria and principles.
- Forward Thinking – Ability to anticipate implications and consequences of situations and take appropriate action. Notice trends in the industry and develop plans to prepare for opportunities or problems.
- Leadership - Developing people to meet their career goals and the organization’s goals. Places a high priority on developing others. Encourages people to accept developmental moves.
Education & Qualifications/Training:
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance or other related field required.
· Seven (7) or more years of progressive experience in a managerial role within a healthcare setting.
· Excellent communication skills, including the confidence to engage with executive level audiences.
· Superior process improvement skills.
· Ability to develop operational plans, focused on delivering performance.
· Solid business acumen, strategic planning, problem solving and relationship building.