To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1200 G Street Northwest
Washington, DC 20005
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Rider Levett Bucknall • Washington, DC
Posted 28 days ago
Title: Marketing Coordinator
FLSA Status: Exempt
Job Category: Construction – Marketing
Reporting to: Office Director and Marketing
We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team! With 24 offices in North America and the Caribbean in addition to over a hundred global offices and over 3,500 staff worldwide, RLB has a truly global reach while still offering a local presence to its clients almost without exception. We are committed to our core services and pride ourselves on our dedication to customer care and leading edge service provision.
RLB is an award-winning international firm, known for providing property and construction consultancy advice at all stages of the construction cycle. Utilizing its many years of experience and professionally trained employees, RLB continues to firmly establish itself as one of the major players in the construction industry throughout the Americas, Africa, Asia, Europe, Middle East and Oceania. Our employees are involved in a variety of projects across a range of sectors, from sports arenas and healthcare to higher education and convention centers.
As a privately held company, we hire the best people, give them exceptional training, and provide extensive opportunities for professional growth while working on exciting projects while providing an excellent compensation and benefits package.
Overview of Role
We are currently recruiting a Marketing Coordinator to join a client-focused team. This is an exciting opportunity for a high-caliber individual to join and strengthen our office.
The Marketing Coordinator will be actively involved in the marketing production processes associated with responses for new business opportunities within RLB. This individual must work well under pressure, and be able to prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
• Prepare qualifications and proposal submittals using Adobe InDesign software according to brand guidelines
• Prepare brochures and capability statements using Adobe InDesign software according to brand guidelines
• Author / draft content for qualifications, proposals, brochures and capability statements
• Market research of potential new clients and project opportunities
• Maintenance of contract / prospect tracking systems and project database
• Input and implementation of marketing plan
• Development and maintenance of mailing lists including distribution of marketing collateral generated by the corporate office which includes Company newsletter, quarterly cost report, project announcement cards, new hire announcement cards, brochures, annual cost publication and other materials as needed
• Attend networking functions as appropriate
• Attendance at pre-submittal meetings when necessary
• Participate in marketing meetings with other Company marketing members
• Preparation and attendance of tradeshows and special events
• Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a positive proactive approach to the role, and will be committed to delivering customer service excellence.
• Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required: Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Business, Communications, Marketing or related field
• Minimum Experience required: a minimum of 2 years’ experience preferred
• Familiarity with marketing databases, proficient with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and MS Office software, excellent proofreading, written and verbal skills; creative and well organized; self-motivated and team player.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
• Indoor office environment. May require work on site location as necessary
• Equipment used includes: computers and standard office machines
• Essential physical tasks include: the ability to work on a computer and the ability to answer and speak on a telephone. May require the use of a ladder on occasion
RLB is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices based on race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.