To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Joseph Tubens
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Las Vegas, NV
Posted 11 days ago
SUMMARY: Lead, motivate and train Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s) to successfully fulfill all the company order demand, both domestic and foreign. Supervise the order billing process and outcomes to ensure timely and accurate billing. Research, troubleshoot and resolve problems with orders, shipping and invoices. Must possess the ability to analyze data and business processes in order to identify, resolve issues and to stream-line customer service operations.
- Supervise the company Customer Service team in the successful fulfillment of all the company orders. Improve customer service experience and achieve on time and complete order fill rate.
- Ensure that all fulfilled orders are billed the day of shipment and supervise the accurate and timely delivery of customer invoices for all the company shipments.
- Maintain accurate customer master data.
- Take ownership of customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards and ensure department compliance.
- Create and maintain work and break schedules to deliver continuous service capacity throughout each work day among the department.
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service staff and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports.
- Perform other duties as required or assigned.
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent. A college degree in business/management is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of practical customer service experience working with corporate customers.
- Strong ERP experience required (Oracle Preferred)
- At least 2 years of formal supervisory/managerial experience
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access) required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills including a solid understanding of telephone communication techniques.
- Strong analytical, research and problem solving techniques are required.
- Practical experience in developing and delivering training in a just-in-time environment. Experience customizing processes to a specific application is preferred.
- Results oriented and self motivated with demonstrated ability to multitask under time guidelines and time frames.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal supervision.