Come work in a dynamic environment that will give you the opportunity to advance your career. Being a part of our team means joining a group of tight-knit, talented individuals who work hard to create structural designs and solutions for our clients in an environment of creative and collective problem-solving.
You should apply if:
- You have experience drafting projects both small and large
- You are proactive, especially with problem-solving
- You have the ability to handle multiple projects at once with a strong understanding of deadline-driven projects
- You have strong commination skills
Founded in the late 90s, we have been structural problem solvers for over 20 years. Unlike many firms who focus their efforts in new design, our firm likes to tackle the challenge of structural issues for existing buildings. Our fast-paced work environment is constantly changing, giving our engineers hands-on experience in many disciplines of structural engineering. Whether in the field or in the office, our engineers stay flexible, ready to complete any task that comes their way.
Our team also enjoys corporate outings throughout the year to bring the team even closer together. Some examples of previous corporate outings are going kayaking down the Chicago river, glass blowing, whirly ball, and ax throwing. Our company prides itself in creating an environment where our staff can become good friends and even better engineers.
We’re looking for a CAD Drafter with 2+ years of experience to fill this position. We are looking for someone who has extensive experience with AutoCAD, works well in teams, communicates effectively, and is detail and deadline oriented.
Some of the job duties would include:
- Will be responsible for preparation of design drawings and construction documents.
- Assist principal and senior staff on projects as needed.
- Competitive salary
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Transit Benefits
- Must be well-organized and be able to work in a team environment
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Minimum 2 years of experience in AutoCAD
- Handle multiple projects
- Detail and deadline oriented
- Highly motivated; proactive, problem solver
- Excellent communicator
Located in vibrant downtown Chicago, our office is steps away from everything The Loop has to offer. Not only does our office boast a great view, but it is also near many modes of public transportation making getting to and from the office a breeze.