Java Developer – Full Stack
Responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting Web or Java applications · Gathers and analyzes requirements · Programs all or selected components of Web or Java applications. Documents components and applications · Researches, evaluates and recommends new tools and applications for use in assigned responsibilities · Demonstrates rapid ability to seek, evaluate, and come up to speed on new technologies and processes · Independently writes and reviews design specifications, code, and unit tests Troubleshoots and resolves medium to high complexity application defects - Requires in-depth knowledge and experience- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services- Independently solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions- Works independently, receives minimal guidance- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience; may direct the work of other staff members Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. 5 years of IT work experience in software development, installation and modification in an online environment.
- Work closely with Tech Lead, architects and functional analyst to understand functional and technical requirements
- Must have familiarity of Agile-scrum methodologies
- Design and develop high quality software application
- Lead and follow technology and industry best practices
- Participate in standups and other meetings, provide updates and blockers, work with different parties to achieve resolution to blockers.
- Assist other team members when needed and to resolve blockers
Required: Java, PCF
Preferred: Angular, MuleSoft, Springboot
Produce Clean Code