To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
po box 740809
Atlanta, GA 30374
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
Posted 1 month ago
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Create a clear strategic vision for information technology that supports business objectives
• Work collaboratively with business leadership, communicate an IT vision and strategy across all levels of the organization, and build consensus around key initiatives and projects
• Select and implement suitable technology to enhance business-wide performance and efficiency through technology
• Design and customize technological systems and platforms to improve customer experience
• Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization
• Oversee the management of the IT department of 200 staff members
• Approve purchases of IT equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers
• Oversee the technological infrastructure (networks and computer systems) in the organization to ensure optimal performance
• Monitor changes or advancements in technology to Client ways to improve service delivery
• Analyze the costs, value and risks of information technology to advise management
Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems, management information systems or relevant field and 10 years of experience in Information Technology, including experience as a CIO or similar managerial role. Preference may be given to candidates with a Master's degree in a relevant field.
Candidate must possess excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure, a background in designing/developing IT systems and planning IT implementation, and a solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations.
The ideal candidate will have superior analytical and problem-solving capabilities, a strong strategic and business mindset, excellent organizational and leadership skills, and outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities, ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Salary is a range of 175,000 to 225,000 based on experience, education and overall fit.
Relocation assistance, 401k, medical/dental/vision benefits, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, Sick Days, Paid Holidays, and PTO.