To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
- Tara Gates
- Phone: 402-316-2190
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Gecko Hospitality - Daymart Mgt • Omaha, NE
Posted 1 month ago
Our company is searching a self-motivated and professional Restaurant Manager with excellent leadership and team building skills. If you are a dynamic Restaurant Manager who can be a Brand Ambassador for our company, apply immediately for our location in Omaha, Nebraska! For over 50 years, guests have been able to count on us for quality food and great service. While we started as a breakfast-only concept, because of our popularity and customer requests, we soon expanded into all meal service and have continued to thrive. In that time, we grew into hundreds of locations across the Midwest. Our restaurants have become ingrained in the community and have been a first choice for many families. With the expansion we’ve gone through over the years, we offer ample opportunity for Managers joining our team to make and impact and grow with us. Don't miss this great opportunity as our Restaurant Manager, apply today!
Title of Position: Restaurant Manager
Job Description: The Restaurant Manager will identify and estimate qualities of food, beverages, and supplies to be ordered, schedule staff work and activities, evaluate health and safety practices against standards and make decisions and solve problems concerning menus and staff. The Restaurant Manager will also monitor food preparation and cleaning methods, inspect equipment and food deliveries, monitor and oversee purchases, menus, staff, and payroll and set goals for hourly staff to meet and hold them accountable when goals fall short. The Restaurant Manager will perform administrative activities such as scheduling and budgeting, communicate with customers, sales reps, and suppliers and be in direct contact with the Restaurant Manager on a daily basis. Please bring your positive attitude and enthusiasm for hospitality with you every day and share it with your team.
Here Are Advantages To Using A Professional Restaurant Manager Recruiter Like Gecko Hospitality:
- Gecko Hospitality often knows about restaurant manager openings that are not posted on the job boards.
- We get qualified restaurant manager candidates in front of the Decision Makers for restaurant companies.
- Gecko Hospitality can work with you confidentially and protect your current job while looking for a better restaurant manager opportunity for you.
- Sending your resume to Gecko Hospitality gives you the advantage of being a part of our secure database for future openings that match your restaurant manager background.
- And there is no fee to you … the companies we work for pay us for finding them qualified restaurant manager candidates
Gecko Hospitality Recruits Restaurant Manager professionals for corporate and privately owned restaurants. We cover the entire United States. The qualifications and requirements to be considered are:
- Minimum of 2+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $1.5m per year in sales) concept
- Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
- Strong leadership, communication, and organizational skills
- Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
- Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
- Restaurant Manager must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)