To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cincinnati, OH 45202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CLICK IT Staffing • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 4 days ago
We make IT personal.
CLICK is an IT staffing solutions company where people are at the heart of every assignment. The way we see it, our job isn’t done until we make the connection between rewarding careers for our candidates and successful projects for our clients.
Launched in 2013 by veterans of the IT staffing industry, CLICK takes a personal approach to helping clients and candidates, making lasting connections with everyone we serve. CLICK provides staffing services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct hire basis.
CLICK IT is a Scrum Master for a PERM position in the Cincinnati area.
· Help the team apply the Scrum Framework and principles of agility to the benefit of the team and organization
· Embody agility using a servant leadership approach and leading by example
· Coach the Product Owner and Development Team in effective Product Backlog management so that they have a common understanding of what is to be delivered, why it needs to be delivered, and what success looks like
· Help the team continuously improve their interactions, practices, and process through valuable inspect and adapt practices
· Help the team improve with facilitated conversations, metrics, feedback loops, and information radiators
· Coach the Development Team in self-organization, continuous improvement, cross-functionality, risk identification, dependency management, conflict resolution, and software craftsmanship
· Work with the Product Owner and Development Team to ensure the transparency of team artifacts, including the Product Backlog, Sprint Backlog and product increment
· Coach others in the organization regarding Agile practices and impacts that actions have on the team and its self-organization (i.e. managers, stakeholders, Product Managers, Program Managers, etc.)
· Remove impediments that are preventing the team from accomplishing their goals.
· Help the team learn to identify dependencies, skill/knowledge gaps, and other impediments for their work
· Facilitate Scrum events and activities as necessary and ensure the team is realizing value from them (including Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Retrospective and Backlog Refinement)
· 3 to 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master for a software development team;
· Solid understanding of the Scrum Framework and principles of agility
· Continuous learning regarding Agile, Scrum, Kanban, coaching, facilitating, emotional intelligence, team dynamics, listening, etc.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Experience teaching and/or mentoring teams
· Experience communicating and removing impediments across an organization
· Proven leadership skills, specifically leading by example (servant leader)
· Scrum certification willingness to obtain Scrum certification is required
· Experience with Jira or similar Agile Lifecycle Management tools
CANDIDATES MUST BE US CITIZEN OR HAVE VALID GREEN CARD
Our application and interview process is based on the candidate experience. Please apply thru this job posting, visit our website , or call into our offices to learn more about available positions. CLICK IT Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.