Accounts Payable Clerk
About the Company
Are you looking to join a large team and makes lots of friends? My client is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk to join their team in Tampa, FL. This is a very high volume position and they need someone who enjoys a fast-paced environment. If this is you please apply ASAP!
• Jeans Daily
• Flexible on hours
• Fast-paced position so never bored
• Easy Parking
• Lots of company events
• Great Team
Job Responsibilities for the Accounts Payable Clerk:
As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for processing all invoices received for payments and for undertaking the payment of all creditors in an accurate, efficient and timely manner. This will involve, compiling and maintaining accounts payable records, while also providing clerical and administrative support as needed.
• Check and approve all vouchers for payment
• Enter all accounts payable invoices that are scheduled to be paid into the system
• Answer all vendor inquiries • Analyze vendor accounts and negotiate extended terms with vendors when cash is restricted
• Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files
• Assist with accounts receivable and special projects, as necessary
We are looking for an objective Accounts Payable Clerk who combines a solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounts payable principles, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You should be highly organized and detail-oriented and possess the ability to effectively work both independently or in a team setting. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Specific requirements for this Accounts Payable position include:
• Accounts Payable Clerk experience
• Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid computer and data entry skills
Attention To Detail