To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advertising Sales Executive - Omaha
Liturgical Publications Inc • Omaha, NE
Posted 2 months ago
LPi is seeking qualified Advertising Sales Executives to make an impact in local communities through print and digital advertising in with a book of business that covers the Omaha, NE area. With this book of business, you will potentially be responsible for multi-state travel. This is a great role for an individual that loves to travel and drive new business. Each week our Advertising Sales Executives travel to a new church or Senior Center and reach out to local businesses to invite them to advertise on the bulletin or newsletter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Someone that loves to be the phone calling business to business prospects.
- An individual that displays natural entrepreneurial attributes with a winning and competitive spirit.
- Someone that has an appetite for learning and has exceptional organizational skills.
- An individual that can meet sales goals and doesn't take rejection personally.
- Someone that has a commitment to a high standard of integrity and trustworthiness.
- An individual that is hardworking, passionate and has a servant leadership mentality.
- An individual that can think on their feet and when faced with new challenges can embrace change and boldly look forward.
- Adaptability to be in a different location each week (Mon.-Thurs.)
- Ability to work remotely - travel 30% + annually
- Proven ability to self-manage in an autonomous work environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Valid driver's license, proof of insurance and reliable transportation - REQUIRED
- Proven successful track record of phone-based sales - PREFERRED
- Uncapped commissions earning potential
- Health, Dental, Vision, benefits, 401k, HSA
- Expenses reimbursed weekly
- 2 weeks of paid training in a classroom environment and in the field
- Ongoing field training & development
- Continual coaching to develop your skills and ensure your continued success
With a full slate of digital print, communication, and consultative coaching products and services, LPi helps connect over 100,000 business with customers in their local communities. We have regional offices in Milwaukee, WI; Cleveland, OH; Las Vegas, NV; Dallas TX; Hartford, CT and Orlando FL as well as regional representatives nationwide.
If a terrific job means more than just a paycheck, come find your purpose at LPi. Join our vibrant team today!
We are an equal opportunity employer.