To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Tier 2 – HR Specialist
KnowledgeBank, Inc. • Alexandria, VA
Posted 2 months ago
KnowledgeBank, Inc. is an award winning provider of human capital, organizational effectiveness and learning solutions, as well as innovative outsourced and project-based human capital management services to organizations ranging from large Federal agencies, state and local governments, Fortune 500 firms and small and emerging companies.
- Resolve transactions and standard cases such as: process garnishments and child support.
- Respond to interrogatories on court orders, process lump sum and compensatory time payments, process VLTP recipient applications, process position-impacting, pay-impacting, and separation personnel actions.
- Process FEHB or FEGLI court orders, benefit changes upon LWOP/RTD, create LEO certification forms, and calculate/process Service Computation Dates.
- Responsible for performing research on employee records and understanding the HR and payroll systems and the data that resides within.
- Researching and resolving questions regarding employee payroll forms, benefit information and documents and related personnel transactions.
- Coordinating responses and answers with the PP&B processing Teams and/or with agency HR representatives and employees.
- Reviewing employees' records to provide explanations for questions related to pay statements system NFC-RUMBA, system WebTA-timecards, benefits forms, and Personnel system-RPA actions and other system research.
The required qualifications for this position include:
- 4+ years of call center experience
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- Must be able to read, speak, and write English clearly, professionally and fluently
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong typing and writing abilities
- Excellent listening and human relations skills
- Must have the ability to organize simultaneous tasks for individual assignments and understand the process or workflow of each inquiry resolution
- Excellent customer service, leadership and team interaction skills required
- Demonstrated ability to coach and motivate team members to higher levels of performance
- Must have the ability to organize simultaneous tasks for individual assignments and the workflow of others within the unit
- Must have experience with various software applications including internal and external websites and customer relationship management systems (EmpowHR, Siebel, WebTA, etc.)
- Proven experience managing others, preferably as a call center shift lead or higher
- Proven ability to work as a team member
- Experience with HR (specifically payroll, personnel, and benefits) highly desired
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance
- Must be a US citizen