Assists the Security Administrator in the implementation and management of security procedures and security tools. Administers the security solutions that provide secure access to company information services and prevents unauthorized access, compromised network nodes, and data loss. Enhances the company skillsets by a familiarity with a variety of the Information Security field's concepts, practices, and procedures. Serves as a backup to the Security Administrator in security tool administration and incident response.
Please follow this link to complete the application process:URL blocked - click to apply
- Education including a Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or a related field.
- Experience of approximately 2 years in information technology with an emphasis in the security area.
- Knowledge of common protocols such as SNMP, HTTP, HTTPS, TLS, SMTP, NTP, LDAP, KERBEROS, RADIUS AND SFTP.
- Familiarity with intrusion prevention, intrusion detection, SIEM and endpoint protection.
- Skill in oral, written and interpersonal communication; system administration; and reporting and documentation.
- Ability to research and prepare technical reports; maintain confidential information; work at home on-call when required; travel on a limited basis in performance of job.
- Regular attendance is required on this job, with the ability to work a full 8-hour day.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Repairing (Computer Systems)
Installations (Computer Systems)