To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Baltimore, MD
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Director
Plano-Coudon • Baltimore, MD
Posted 19 days ago
Who We Are:
Since 1999, Plano-Coudon has brought big-company sophistication, small-company flexibility, an engineer’s mindset and unparalleled enthusiasm to a broad range of construction projects.
Based in Baltimore City, Plano-Coudon is a contractor of choice for educational facilities from pre-schools to grad schools. We have developed deep expertise in healthcare, life sciences, mission critical, industrial, commercial, sustainable, residential and religious/nonprofit projects. Meanwhile, our Small Projects & Service Division provides dedicated, expert service to clients in all sectors who need smaller construction jobs completed or building maintenance and support services.
Position Description & Responsibilities:
Plano-Coudon’s mission to exceed the needs of each client in a positive and professional manner starts with relationships that are developed and nurtured. The Business Development role will assist in creating and implementing the sales process (new business & expansion of existing business). This individual will help develop sales strategies and hold the Executive team accountable to sales efforts. It will be this individual’s responsibility to ensure that potential clients are introduced to the resources who can best assist them within Plano-Coudon. This position reports to the Director of Preconstruction and is responsible to:
- Manage CRM usage and analytics
- Assist in strategic planning for sales efforts
- Facilitate the scheduling and conducting of meetings with prospective clients and the Plano-Coudon Executive team
- Identify new opportunities with existing clients
- Meet weekly with Executive team to review progress to sales goals
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- 3-5 years of architecture, engineering, commercial real estate or construction industry experience
- Experience capturing and analyzing CRM data – very data driven
o Developing dashboards
o Using data to inform future behavior
- Strong communication skills with individuals from all areas of a company hierarchy
- High level process orientation