To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Alexandria, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Tier 2 – HR Assistant II
KnowledgeBank, Inc. • Alexandria, VA
Posted 2 months ago
KnowledgeBank, Inc. is an award winning provider of human capital, organizational effectiveness and learning solutions, as well as innovative outsourced and project-based human capital management services to organizations ranging from large Federal agencies, state and local governments, Fortune 500 firms and small and emerging companies.
- Work independently on one or more of the following tasks:
- Perform payroll research and discrepancies
- Correcting SINQ errors
- Process re-certifications, leave adjustments, VLTP donations, non-pay impacting personnel actions, and process FEHB, FEGLI, and TSP elections or changes.
- Resolve inquiries independently or in collaboration with others.
- Researching and resolving questions regarding employee payroll forms, benefit information and documents and related personnel transactions;
- Coordinating responses and answers with the PP&B processing Teams and/or with agency HR representatives and employees.
- Reviewing employees' records to provide explanations for questions related to pay statements system NFC-RUMBA, system WebTA-timecards, benefits forms, and Personnel system-RPA actions and other system research.
The required qualifications for this position include:
- Must be able to obtain a public trust clearance
- 2+ years of call center experience
- Must be able to read and speak English clearly, professionally and fluently
- Detail oriented with strong writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to use Microsoft applications such as Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong typing and writing abilities
- Excellent listening and human relations skills
- Must have the ability to organize simultaneous tasks for individual assignments and understand the process or workflow of each inquiry resolution
- Ability to respond appropriately to changing situations
- Proven ability to work as a team member
- Experience with various software applications including internal and external websites and customer relationship management systems (EmpowHR, Siebel, WebTA, etc.) highly desired
- Experience with HR (specifically eTAS, payroll, personnel, and benefits) desired
- Must be able to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Must be a US citizen