To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hoboken, NJ
- Katie Day
- Phone: 1-864-336-2363
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Collections Operator in Training
HKA Enterprises • Hoboken, NJ
Posted 27 days ago
· The OIT performs a variety of tasks in the operation and maintenance of the collection system on an assigned shift.
· Assists Collections Operator in the use of sewer cleaning, clearing and rodding equipment and all repairs to collection systems
· Assists Collections Operator in the cleaning of bar screen facilities located throughout the collection system
· Assists in performing weekly preventive maintenance on all equipment as needed
· Learns and gains skills in a variety of equipment and tools used in maintaining the collection system
· Assists in keeping maintenance records using a CMMS system, develop computer spreadsheets, and use Word and Excel
· Performs other duties as required
· Performs Job Hazard Analysis
· High School diploma or GED
· Possess valid Class B Commercial Driver’s License
· Knowledge of collection system and tools, equipment, materials used to maintain, and repair system preferred
· Knowledge or previous experience in water or wastewater treatment, operations, or collections preferred
· Has applicable OSHA training including but not limited to Confined Space Entry and Lockout/Tag out procedures
· Must be able to obtain a NJDEP C1 Operators License within 24 months of employment to be eligible for full time employment.
· Must have the ability to read and interpret sewer maps, construction plans, prints, specifications and Operations and Maintenance Manuals
· Ability to diagnose simple wastewater collection system problems is required