Come work with us at Spencer's & Spirit Halloween, where you’ll be
working with the best and brightest colleagues as you help us deliver
the most fun experience and product possible to our guests. We’re
fast-paced and take our work seriously, but we always have a good laugh
at the end of the day. Walk through our stores or the halls of our
corporate office and you’ll see firsthand that we’re laidback and
irreverent. We’re firm believers in being true to YOU, so tattoos and
piercings are as common as water cooler convos. Whether it’s critiquing
our new exclusive costumes or quality testing newly implemented
software technology, our teams understand the importance of working
collaboratively to challenge status quo and achieve our goals. We keep
pushing ourselves to go above and beyond and are looking for top talent
to become a part of our team!
30% discount on merchandise
an excellent benefits package including Vacation/Sick/Holiday pay, Medical/Dental/Disability/Life and AD&D insurance & 401k.
CHECK OUT OUR BENEFITS!
As a District Manager you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction by achieving assigned store and district goals in sales, expenses and controlling shrinkage. Also, you will be accountable for analyzing reports and making recommendations to grow market share as well as improving customer experience and driving growth.
- Providing clear and timely direction to store management team by assuring standard operations
- Setting up guidelines in regards of customer satisfaction, merchandise presentation, promotion, inventory levels and payroll
- Visiting all stores within the district on regular basis
- Evaluating the performance of all members of the store management
- Maintaining compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Building and upholding well-developed management team
- Recruiting, hiring and training all new store managers
- Undertaking special projects including new store openings and store remodeling
We are looking for a District Sales Manager who combines an engaging attitude with the ability to develop and manage a team to successfully operate the assigned district. The ideal candidate should display strong attention to detail and the capability to lead by example in providing world-class customer service. Also, a demonstrated level of solid verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills are necessary to establish a positive business relationship with store management and customers.
Specific qualifications for this sales management role include:
- High school diploma or GED
- 5 years of experience in multi-retail management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
- Proven district management experience, preferred
Manage Sale Team
Implement Sale Strategy
Address Prospective Client
Create Sale Plan
Sales Process Training