To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tampa, FL 33602
- Grant Fitzgerald
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Commercial Real Estate - Junior Agent - Tampa
Marcus & Millichap • Tampa, FL
Posted 24 days ago
The Tampa office of Marcus & Millichap is expanding, and we are seeking a driven, entrepreneurial, and capable sales professional to join our real estate investment sales team.
Our ideal candidate possesses the following attributes:
- Self-motivated, ambitious, and inspired to succeed
- Above-average communication and relationship-building skills
- A high level of personal responsibility, honest and empathy
- Goal-oriented, with a focus on personal development
- Able to bounce back from rejection, and solve problems creatively
As a leader in the investment brokerage industry, Marcus & Millichap maintains a proven agent development model that offers significant earnings potential and no glass ceiling on your income – no salary or draw is provided, and no real estate experience or license is required to apply.
- Advising clients in the development and execution of their individualized real estate investment strategies
- Preparing thoughtful analysis of clients’ properties, including broker opinions of value (BOV), market comparables, and research
- Researching the local market and staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Marketing exclusive property listings to qualified buyers
- Prospecting new client relationships, and networking with other industry professionals
- Negotiating exclusive listing agreements, and purchase and sales agreements
- Participating in best-in-class training and ongoing skills-development workshops
What makes Marcus & Millichap different?
- National Platform – MNet, our internal, proprietary listing program, offers our agents the ability to view all active listings within the firm, and bring qualified buyers to any listing. This culture of collaboration & information sharing is a founding principle of the firm
- Training & Mentorship Programs – Marcus & Millichap provides structured, industry-leading training programs tailored to your individual level of business, sales, and real estate experience. Our team-oriented environment enables newer agents to learn from influential, highly successful senior agents and managers
- Non-Competitive Management – Our management team is there to train, coach, and support our Agents in growing their businesses, they are no longer brokering deals themselves. Our management team ensures we have the best-prepared, most knowledgeable Agents in the market.
Please apply to Lever by using the link provided.
- Four Year Degree
- Prior Sales Experience a Plus
- Entrepreneurial Nature
- Strong Communication Skills