Long term contracts available for ETL QA Testers with very strong health care and claims experience.
PLEASE NOTE-WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO CONSIDER CANDIDATES WHO CAN WORK ON OUR W2 AT THIS TIME. PLEASE NO CORP TO CORP CANDIDATES.
QA Analyst III will review and analyze business, functional and technical specification documents to develop test scenarios and test cases for a medium to large complexity project. He or she will also be responsible for test case execution, identifying and reporting defects/issues. This position requires working with Test Lead to support testing objectives and report daily execution status. This position also requires supporting Test Lead in coordinating among IT, business and project teams.
- At least 5 years of experience in ETL Testing, working with SQL, Sybase and Oracle
- At least 3-5 years of working knowledge of Care Advance Application and all related functionalities
- Working knowledge of processing text based data files – CSV, Fixed Length, etc.
- Exposure to Informatica tool
- Understanding of Healthcare Eligibility Logics
- Ability to create and view reports in Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service
Top Three Skills/Experience
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience working in similar roles
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working on US Healthcare projects
- Good domain knowledge of US Healthcare System
5 years ETL QA testing experience in IT
5 years health care and claims experience
Strong SQL skills
Strong Informatica experience
Hp Quality Centers
Hp Quicktest Professional