To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Austin, TX
- Kim Garrison
- Phone: 800-270-3974
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Residential Lender/Business Banker
ISC • Austin, TX
Posted 6 days ago
Residential Lender-Business Banker - Mortgage Lender Austin, Texas
Our Client is a growing bank with a strong presence in the Texas market. The Bank has been extremely successfully serving the Texas Market through high-touch relationship banking, strong financial position, community commitment and educational resources. The Bank has an exciting opportunity for a Residential Lender-Business Banker - Mortgage Lender Austin, Texas to join their team. The role provides tremendous long-term growth, excellent support and resources with the ability for uncapped potential.
This opening is based in Austin, TX.
We’re looking for a strong Austin based Residential Lender/Business Banker - Mortgage Lender who understands the Texas Market and is looking for a long-term opportunity to continue learning, growing and expanding their connections and Client relationships with a financially sound and expanding Bank.
The Residential Lender-Business Banker - Mortgage Lender applicant will be responsible for developing and maintaining account relationships. This individual will develop primary customer and prospect lists within assigned territory to market a broad range of bank services.
RESPONSIBILITIES for Residential Lender-Business Banker - Mortgage Lender based in Austin, Texas :
- Lender identifies, develops, and maintains a quality network of residential relationships that serves as a recurring source of referrals for the new Mortgage Lending opportunities.
- Builds relationships with existing Clients to maintain a strong referral pipeline.
- Participates in business events that are sources for business contacts or referrals.
- Solicits, develops, and services a wide variety of residential loans and lines of credit, both secured and unsecured.
- Meets with and interviews loan applicants to understand their needs, abilities, and earnings to determine whether the loan would be an acceptable risk.
- Conducts interviews with prospective borrowers in order to analyze financial and credit data, determining customer financing objectives, advise customers of pricing and guidelines.
- Ensures customer service by maintaining customer service logs.
- Reviews and monitors current loans and credit lines to ensure compliance with terms.
- Oversees and provides direction to Credit Analysts in the development and analysis of financial background data for new or renewed loans; may perform credit analyst functions on occasion.
- Provides clients appropriate and profitable financial solutions to their current and changing financial needs.
- Archives all production goals as establishes by the Bank.
- Gives product demos to qualified customers for online banking and cash management products.
Compensation range is from $60K-$120K depending on experience. Plus EXCELLENT bonus package.
We gladly pay $500 referral fees for referrals that result in a hire. If you know someone who may be a fit, please send their name/info to Kim Garrison. All referrals are confidential; we will not use your name unless directed otherwise.
Please contact Kim Garrison, International Search Consultants to be considered [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
REQUIREMENTS for Residential Lender-Business Banker - Mortgage Lender based in Austin, Texas role:
- Must have at least 5 years of Residential Lending experience in the Austin Texas area.
- Credit Analysis experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance or related field preferred.
- Strong business development experience and ability to network and build a COI in the Greater Texas market, as well as Client cultivation abilities.
Terrific company culture with terrific benefits and fantastic opportunities for career growth!