To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
200 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60606
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 29 days ago
An independent global consulting company seeks a Receptionist for their Chicago office. The role of the Receptionist is to serve as the “face” of the Chicago office and provide first class service to all guests. The Receptionist will also provide support to the office as a whole. The firm offers outstanding compensation including fantastic insurance benefits, generous PTO and holiday package and attractive bonuses.
Responsibilities of the Receptionist:
• Pleasant, congenial, and confident answering and screening of incoming telephone calls and responsive, accurate, and efficient handling of client and candidate inquires
• Assist two Executive Assistants with all overflow including travel coordination for high level Executives
• Assist in the planning and preparation of meetings
• Order supplies and manage/maintain office inventory
• Manage the common area around the reception desk ensuring the physical appearance of the office is always presentable, organized and visitor ready
• Other administrative duties as needed
Requirements of the Receptionist:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Extreme organizational capabilities and high attention to detail
• Ability to multitask
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently