To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reno, NV 89501
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PrideStaff • Reno, NV
Posted 15 days ago
A full service CPA firm is currently looking for an Audit Manager to join their team in the Reno, NV area. The firm has many small, medium, large and publicly traded clients in a variety of industries (Real Estate & Construction, Government, Medical, Law Firms, Etc.).
Job Duties Include:
- Responsible for client's engagements from start to finish (planning, executing, and completing tax and audit projects).
- Proactively and responsively interact with key client management to gather information, resolve problems and issues, and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Responsible to gain an understanding of client operations, processes, and business goals and objectives.
- Possess an understanding of state and federal tax and audit regulations or changes
- Perform many other job duties when necessary.
- Ultimately helping companies and organizations fulfill obligations to government and state compliance.
- Bachelors' degree in Accounting or related fields; A masters degree in Accounting is preferred
- At least 5 years of public accounting firm experience is required
- CPA license is required *
- Generate sound reasoning and judgment
- Proven use and understanding of Microsoft Office
- Must have understanding and use excel extensively in analysis and daily reporting of departmental goals
- A strong desire to stay and grow with firm in the future
Competitive pay and benefits!
If interested, please reach out to Nathan Pentorali at 7753913892 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]