To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Colorado Springs, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Seasonal Community Pool Attendant
Lamplighter • Colorado Springs, CO
Posted 28 days ago
RHP Properties (www.rhp-properties.com) is a growing, privately held national property management company. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, Michigan, we own and operate over 254 manufactured home communities in 27 states.
We are presently seeking a Pool Attendant for our Lamplighter community, located in Colorado Springs, CO for 20 hours per week on a temporary basis.
As a Pool Attendant, you will:
- Clean community pool daily.
- Observe and enforce all pool safety rules and regulations.
- Clean and maintain pool deck and surrounding area.
- Perform regular supply inventories to advise management of needed equipment and supplies, including First Aid kit or equipment.
- Monitor residents during pool hours.
- Record and maintain log of residents’ pool usage.
- Ensure pool maintains local codes/policies for operation. Submit monthly pool operations report to Community Manager for Department of Environmental Quality.
- Close pool during signs of threatening weather.
- Obtain state certifications as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.