To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1000 Throckmorton Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
City of Fort Worth • Fort Worth, TX
Posted 15 days ago
The Sr. Recruiter will have the opportunity to be part of the Talent Acquisition team at the City of Fort Worth, where you will contribute to the development of our recruiting strategy to achieve our organizational goals. You’ll manage recruitment within an assigned set of departments and be a partner to your hiring managers and their teams.
• Partner with Hiring Managers to understand their business and recruitment need
• Manage and execute the hiring process for entry-level, mid-level, and executive-level full-time positions as well as temporary, seasonal, and intern positions
• Consult with Hiring Managers during Needs Analysis meetings prior to posting to attract the appropriate candidate pool
• Determine recruiting strategy based on business needs and identify candidates by preparing job board postings; researching, targeting potential candidates
• Create attractive job ads to attract desired candidate pool
• Provide regular feedback to Hiring Managers on status of recruiting activity and any challenges being faced
• Build personal networks and Social Networking connections
• Identify passive candidates and develop/manage sourcing strategies that address strategic business needs/goals
• Perform behavioral interviews with potential candidates to assess qualifications and job fit
• Guide Hiring Managers on the completion of required interview assessment
• Advise Hiring Managers on the recruiting process and best practices to increase efficiency and reduce cycle time to meet hiring needs
• Proactively manage the interview process, accounting for all candidates interviewed and ensuring proper documentation.
• Salary is base plus commission
• Potential earnings: $50,000-$70,000 (base salary + commission)
Apply on-line at:
Job ID: 51482
Closing Date: 2/15/19
You Should Apply if:
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in in human resources management, public administration, business administration or a related field
• Three (3) or more years’ experience in corporate recruitment, or agency recruitment
• Ability to work independently, provide excellent Customer Service, and achieve the exceptional results
• Experience with Taleo Business Edition or other similar Applicant Tracking Systems
• Experience with cold calling, networking and developing a pipeline of candidates
• Experience recruiting and sourcing a wide variety of positions
• PHR, SPHR, AIRS certifications