To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Charlotte, NC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
TalentBridge • Charlotte, NC
Posted 28 days ago
The HR Coordinator provides administrative and customer service support to a team of Human Resources Business Partners in a fast paced HR Department.
Position is responsible for:
- Provide general administrative duties such as employment verification, answer phones, greet employees as they enter the HR office, schedule and coordinate interviews, file, scan and fax
- Manage the paperwork and process covering the employee life cycle including new hires, transfers, promotions, relocations, and terminations
- Manage full time hires from offer letter to on boarding, including entering background check information and monitor their completion, ensure all paperwork is completed, communicate hire to payroll
- Conduct new hire orientation, including for remote employees
- Provide customer service and tactical support to employee population of approximately 3000
- Oversee the termination processes from scheduling exit interviews, sending termination notifications, and preparing exit paperwork
Education: Bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of HR support experience in a corporate environment.
Experience: Candidate should have a minimum of one year of HR experience
- Superior customer service skills, strong oral and written communication skills to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, excellent phone etiquette, proven ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to treat information confidentially required.
- Detail oriented, accurate and organized are critical skills for success.
- Initiative, problem solving and prioritization skills are critical to success in our culture.
- Technical Skills: MS Office Suite proficiency is required.
- SAP, PeopleSoft or Taleo