To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
111 Monument Circle
Indianapolis, IN 46204
- Megan Becker
- Phone: 813-221-7209
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Legal Staff Recruiting Coordinator
Ogletree Deakins • Indianapolis, IN
Posted 2 months ago
Our Indianapolis, IN office (located in the Salesforce Tower in the center of downtown, Indianapolis) has the opportunity for a Recruiting Coordinator to join the firm’s Recruiting & Retention department. This is a crucial position for the firm and plays a significant part in the success of our legal offices by helping them stay fully staffed. The Recruiting Coordinator reports directly to the Director of Recruiting & Retention and is responsible for the firm’s full-cycle legal office staff recruiting efforts for all 53 of the firm’s offices. The Recruiting Coordinator will be responsible for creating and posting job ads on the firm website and corresponding job boards, sourcing candidates, phone screening candidates, scheduling interviews, sending candidate e-skills tests, checking references and helping out with the Summer Associate program during the summer months. The Recruiting Coordinator will be the point of contact for each offices’ Office Administrator and must be accustomed to and comfortable operating in a fast paced environment. Extreme attention to detail as well as impeccable communication and prioritization skills are a must. Other duties will include assisting the Director of Recruiting & Retention with miscellaneous administrative and strategic projects as needed as well as tracking and reporting firm-wide recruiting data.
Office Perks: Fun Recruiting & Retention department team events include: summer and winter outings, team celebrations, potlucks and birthday lunches. Fun office events include: ice cream socials, thirsty Thursdays happy hours, Halloween decoration competition, chili cook-offs, summer office outing, staff appreciation day, and many more! Additional perks offered are free parking in a covered parking garage connected to the Salesforce Tower and casual Fridays.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these essential functions with or without reasonable accommodations.
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
· At least two years of full cycle recruiting experience at a recruiting agency or within a company’s internal recruiting department.
· Must possess experience in a high-volume work environment.
· It is essential that this candidate is highly detail oriented and has strong prioritization skills.
· Must possess and be able to utilize critical thinking skills on a daily basis.
· Team oriented; extremely comfortable working in a team environment.
· Experience with legal recruiting, specifically receptionists, paralegals, legal secretaries/practice assistance, office administrators, data clerks and file clerks is a plus.
· Advanced experience with all Microsoft applications, including but not limited to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
· Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
· Some experience in HR is preferred, but not required.
· Must have a ‘can-do’ positive attitude.
· Proficiency with social media such as LinkedIn and Twitter.
· Experience with an ATS or CRM is preferred.
· Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter is preferred.
· Law firm experience is a plus.
Please note, we are not working with outside recruiters for this position.
Ogletree Deakins offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, Sick Time, a 401(k) matching program, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, affordable Health and Life Insurance including Dental & Vision coverage, Health Savings Account /Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Teladoc (24/7 access to a doctor by phone or online video), Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
To apply for this position, please submit your application through the APPLY NOW button on the top of the page.
If you have any questions about this opportunity, please reach out to Megan Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Staff Recruiter” in the subject line.
Ogletree Deakins is one of the largest labor and employment law firms representing management in all types of employment-related legal matters. The firm has 850 lawyers located in 53 offices across the United States, Canada, Europe and Mexico. Ogletree Deakins has been named a “Law Firm of the Year” for seven consecutive years by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms”. In 2018, the publication named Ogletree Deakins its “Law Firm of the Year” in the Litigation - Labor & Employment category.” In addition to handling labor and employment law matters, the firm has thriving practices focused on business immigration, employee benefits, and workplace safety and health law. Ogletree Deakins represents a diverse range of clients, from small businesses to Fortune 50 companies.
We are fully committed to the importance of diversity within the legal profession, as well as all workplace environments and strongly encourage the interest of diverse candidates in the firm.
Equal Opportunity Employer.