To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 North LaSalle Street
Chicago, IL 60602
- Phone: 312-368-0677
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mack & Associates, Ltd • Chicago, IL
Posted 22 days ago
A leading real estate investment firm is looking for an Office Manager for their downtown office. The Office Manager will provide administrative support to the CFO as well as act as the heart and soul of the company culture. The salary range for this role is $40-45k.
Responsibilities of the Office Manager:
- Greet all visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer all telephone calls professionally with helpful enthusiasm; screening and forwarding calls as appropriate and taking thorough messages upon request
- Receive all mail, packages and deliveries and distributing to the appropriate parties
- Facilitate sending outgoing mail, including processing mass mailings and overnight and courier packages
- Maintain a clean, efficient and functional office environment
- Manage conference room calendars and scheduling events/meetings
- Perform basic office equipment maintenance; scheduling service requests when needed
- Order office and kitchen supplies and reviewing all vendor contracts and services to reduce excessive overhead
- Assist with ordering anniversary gifts and planning company events
- Run miscellaneous errands for the office
- Monitor and maintain contact and property databases within our software service, Dynamo
- Provide administrative support for the Chief Financial Officer and the accounting team, including document preparation, meeting and event coordination, business mailings, etc.
- Assist the accounting team with setting up bank accounts and authorized signers, banking systems administration and troubleshooting of any problems that may arise
- Prepare expense reports for accounting team members as necessary
- All other duties as assigned
Requirements of the Office Manager:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 1-3 years of related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint); experience using contact and property databases preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- High level of initiative and a positive attitude
- Ability to respond effectively and with high urgency to questions, sensitive issues and/or complaints
- Exceptionally organized and attentive to details
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision