To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2415 Eisenhower Avenue
Alexandria, VA 22314
- Josephine Samuel
- Phone: 7035261840
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Technical Support Representative
Phacil, Inc • Alexandria, VA
Posted 29 days ago
Is it time for a new and exciting job opportunity? Phacil, an employee owned IT consulting company, is seeking a Customer Technical Support Representative for an important customer in Alexandria, VA. Join an amazing group of dedicated professionals and see the possibilities!
We bring service excellence and professional commitment delivering quality service and ferocious execution to our Federal Government customers. We provide solutions in the areas of Information Assurance, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, Software & Systems Engineering, Cloud & Managed Services and Network Engineering. Join us by applying at www.phacil.com/careers/opportunities .
Clearance Requirement: Public Trust
Daily Job Responsibilities:
Quality control of laptop and/or desktop computer installations along with a wide variety of peripherals based on daily deployment schedules.
- Track user's installations for 3 days to ensure quality of product delivery, complete functionality and customer usability.
- Verify with customer to ensure correct user configurations and setup preferences.
- Train users or assist with questions on using new machines or equipment.
- Ensure that the Remedy ticket is completed and resolved to the users’ satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot installation and/or software related issue and follow-up with any and all necessary cross functional support groups to resolution.
- Experience with Win 7 Win 10 and/or XP operating systems.
- Keen attention to detail and organization skills are necessary.
- Strong ability to communicate verbally and/or in written form strongly desired.
- Well-honed customer service skills are also required.
- Must have the ability to lift 75 pounds.
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience working with computer systems required.
- Knowledge of MS products and the ability to verify that the system starts up and works after installation
- Ability to perform data transfers and setup computers, laptops, printers and other peripherals.
Degree Required/Equivalent Experience w/o degree: No degree required. 2-3 years of experience working with computer systems.
Certification Requirements: Computer education a plus, A+ and/or MCSE helpful, but not required.