To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Outside Sales Representative
SMS • Anaheim, CA
Posted 6 days ago
SMS is currently looking for outside sales representatives and account executives who have a background in outside sales, B2B, and business development. If you are in sales and are confident in your sales abilities, then this opportunity may be for you. We are looking for energetic sales reps and account executives with 5+ years of B2B outside sales and business development experience who would like an opportunity as an Outside Sales Rep with our company.
SMS is the largest full-service business development firm serving small to mid-sized businesses in the US. Through the coordinated efforts of our corporate headquarters and field service personnel; SMS installs proven methods, systems, controls and incentives to enable business owners and their managers to maintain positive cash flow, control costs, and accelerate the growth of their companies.
SMS is currently seeking passionate, positive, driven outside sales professionals to sell into small & medium size company business owners, presidents and CEO’s. As an outside sales rep, you will be working as a business development manager selling B2B. You will hold a pivotal role in helping people achieve their dreams.
● Preparing for appointments received from assistant the day prior--all travel is local and typically within a 50 mile radius of your home
● Directing 3-4 sales leads daily with owners of small to medium sized businesses with the goal of marketing and securing Business Analysts a Survey Agreement.
● Conducting our innovative hybrid approach to qualifying potential business for new sales leads in between appointments and during networking opportunities
● Contacting Business Coordinator with feedback from appointments and sharing new business lead opportunities.
● Reviewing the day’s successes and challenges with your Sales Manager, gaining sales support as appropriate-- all administrative support people have a vested interest in your success
***This is a Commission Only Position***
In our organization, we offer the following :
● Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program
● $65,000-$85,000 realistic first year commissions
● Potential to earn 6 figure commissions
● Comprehensive new hire and ongoing training and development
● Protected territory and pre-set appointments
● Bachelor’s degree preferred but not necessary. We will consider the right experience over a degree
● Highly self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
● Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships, particularly with business owners, presidents and CEO’s
● Good communicator—excellent listening skills and ability to uncover the real “pain" a client might be experiencing
● Ability to begin work immediately