To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Richmond, VA
- Jeanine or Gina
- Phone: 804-594-6667
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Worker / General Laborer /Assembly/Manufacturing
Lingo Staffing • Richmond, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Lingo Staffing is now hiring Warehouse Workers / General Laborers / Warehouse Associates. This is a great job opportunity with a competitive salary.
This is a great position for you as a Warehouse Worker / General Laborer / Warehouse Associate looking for a potential long term opportunity.
Job Duties of the Warehouse Worker / General Laborer / Warehouse Associate:
- $10.00+ hour w/ Weekly PAY
- Ability to use a ladder, and climb onto platforms and scaffolding
- Experience in high volume manufacturing warehouse / factory
- Knowledge of a Radio Frequency gun (RF scanner)
- Be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time on concrete floors
- Manual dexterity; ability to reach; able to bend and move with agility
- Proficient in reading Tape Measure to 16th's of an INCH
- Some may require OWN PPE
- Knowledgeable and comfortable w/ hand tools & power tools
- Repetitive Lifting required minimum of 50 lbs. +
- Must be a good shape to endure long shifts while standing, walking, lifting, loading, receiving, bending, squatting, reaching, twisting, and repetitive hand motions
- Experienced FORKLIFT Operators w/ Certification(s)
You will be given the chance to work alongside other warehouse associates and further grow your skill set.
Job Requirements of the Warehouse Worker / General Laborer / Warehouse Associate:
- Background Check is Required
- You Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Material Handler
- Warehouse Stock/Stock Clerk Duties and warehouse associate duties
- You must be able to work 10+ hour shifts.
- You Must be in shape and able to walk all day
- You must be able to work well under pressure and meet or surpass daily goals
- Must be able to get to work ON TIME daily with good attendance record
- Own reliable car (some jobs may require use of OWN car or use of Company vehicle/MUST HAVE almost PERFECT Driving record. Please have one readily available)
- Drivers must have 3-5 Years consistent driving experience professionally for a company in total