At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Enterprise Information Security is seeking a Business Systems Consultant to support Compliance Analysis and Reporting (CAR) Team.
The candidate selected for this position will be an experienced and well-rounded Business Systems Consultant. The position will be working as a member of the EIS Data & Analytics Compliance Analysis and Reporting team which provides analysis and reporting functions across multiple security domains. Main duties for this role are: 1) server as operational product owner for one or more reporting products developed and maintained by the team; 2) work with business and technical stakeholders to define development roadmap and priorities; 3) collaborate with product technical lead or SME; 4) work with agile scrum teams to define clear user stories, assist in sprint planning and set development priorities; 5) ensure all product documentation is developed and maintained; 6) know when and how to escalate and how to resolve impediments or issues. Participates in calls to explain and support the data lineage and metric calculations; and other duties required to support the reporting of Enterprise Information Security metrics. The candidate selected must be comfortable working on multiple dynamic projects simultaneously.
The Business Systems Consultant will be the driving force to:
- Be able to create targeted communications to our user community and with various levels of personnel in security, technology, and business areas.
- Create, and update CAR related process documentation and any project related information.
- Strive to create and improve processes related to the CAR team.
- Facilitate discovery meetings with stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
- Ensure Acceptance Criteria is well defined and in alignment with stakeholder requirements.
- Assist with testing when needed, may need to proactively participate in resolving issues.
- Escalating issues stakeholders or Management as required.
- Be able to work with offshore resources as part of the scrum team.
- Elicit validated metrics for EIS, that are actionable through a tool at the summary / detailed level.
- Build relationships with Management, Stakeholders, SMEs and Scrum Team.
- Provide leadership and direction to the scrum team.
- 10+ years of business systems analysis experience, design experience, or a combination of both
- 5+ years of information security experience
- 7+ years of information technology experience
- 3+ years of Information Security reporting and analysis experience
- 7+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 7+ years of web applications experience
- 5 + years of experience gathering business requirements from various sources including end-users and stakeholders
Other Desired Qualifications
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Process definition and documentation experience
- Ability to develop reports and metrics
- Ability to identify and present processes/operational enhancements
- Ability to negotiate and facilitate issue resolution
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and collaborate to build successful relationships
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Knowledge and understanding of information security principles, policies, and procedures
- Knowledge and understanding of process flow or procedure writing
- Information Security experience
- Product ownership experience
- Technical background: working on technical based initiatives, especially working with database administrators, database developers, etc.
- Knowledge of creating Visio diagrams; data lineage, data flow, Physical diagrams, Logical diagrams
- Tableau knowledge
- Experience with HP ALM
- PAC2000 experience/ Remedy
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
- Ability to work additional hours as needed
The salary range displayed below is based on a Full-time 40 hour a week schedule.
NC-Charlotte: Min: $95,200 Mid: $136,000
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.