To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Century City, CA
- Staffmark Rep
- Phone: 213-687-9300
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Office Services Specialist
Staffmark • Century City, CA
Posted 9 days ago
The Office Services Specialist fulfills the onsite contractual obligations of a designated managed office services account. They lend support to a variety of daily operations that could include copy center, mailroom, hospitality and reception duties.
Copy Center Responsibilities:
- Operate high speed copiers, printers, and scanners to produce client requested projects while following all production SOPs.
- Manage projects in a timely manner so production deadlines can be met
- Prepare documents for copying and scanning
- Setup digital files for printing
- Manage project deadlines
- Properly track all job totals so billing can be accurate
- Quality control projects to ensure desired results
- Communicate project issues with site supervisor so they can be handled appropriately
- Maintain confidentiality of all client materials
- Manage mail processing in a timely manner so delivery deadlines can be met
- Responsible for delivering mail to appropriate recipients
- Manage large volumes of incoming and outgoing mail daily
- Welcomes visitors and clients by greeting them, in person or on the telephone
- Answer a multi-line phone system and direct calls as appropriate
- Scheduling, preparing of conference rooms
- Data entry
- Stock supplies and maintain cleanliness in kitchens, conference rooms and other common areas
- High school diploma or equivalent and 1-2 years of experience in a customer service position
- Possess strong time management, communication, attention to detail and critical thinking skills
- Ability to operate desktop computer, scanner and other common office equipment including copiers, printers, etc
- Basic math and computer knowledge
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Experience working in a law or financial firm preferred
- Must be able to stand or sit for 6-7 hours a day and lift up to 50lbs
- Strong organizational skills and dependability
- Flexible work schedule