To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Brian Bangor
- Phone: 918.551.6136
- Phone:: 918.551.6139
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Sales Territory Manager - Sales & Marketing
Las Vegas, NV
Posted 11 days ago
We provide all the training! You provide the spirit!
Businesses that partner with Apollo Concepts come in all shapes, sizes and market caps. Our tried and true sales and marketing system works for them all.
You’re new to the work force or need a new start and are ambitious and looking to hit the ground running. Your communication skills and leadership abilities shapes how new and existing business grows. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace our client’s latest services and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide caliber client service and team building initiatives. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of key clients and the Apollo Concepts team. Working with them, you set the vision of the business development strategy.
Be at the heart of Apollo Concepts future business, managing cutting edge sales and marketing campaigns with your inordinate talent of multi-tasking efficiency. What you love most is delivering success, exceeding expectations around such tasks as optimal sales campaign delivery, team building, solution consultations, turnarounds, and get excited when new, never been done before challenges fall into your lap! Advancement and compensation are based upon an individual's experience.
- Execute day to day sales, marketing, and campaign management
- Excel in our management training program working from Entry Level to Senior Management
- Manage the implementation and delivery of a key client’s activity, maximizing performance, return on investment, and identifying opportunity to expand
- One on one sales based interaction with customers
- Own all problem solving, troubleshooting, client campaign requests, media planning and key implementations
- Build client relationships through service excellence and balance their campaign needs with your proactive approach
- Team building, growth, and expansion efforts
- Interest in developing customer partnerships.
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize sales activity.
Want to join a team that enjoys what they do and enjoys working with each other? Send us your resume and put the attention to Shakina.