To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Portsmouth, NH
- Apply via CareerBuilder
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive Technician / Mechanic - Chrysler Master Level Tech
Port City Chrysler Dodge • Portsmouth, NH
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Port City Chrysler Dodge is currently looking for Chrysler Certified Technicians.
- Identifying the cause of breakdowns and repairing them using the most optimal solutions
- Confering with customers or service advisors to obtain descriptions of vehicle problems, and to discuss work to be performed and future repair requirements.
- Test-driving vehicles, and testing components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
- Performing quality inspections of vehicle repairs prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, and air conditioning
- Communicating directly with the service advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed; providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
- Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
- Chrysler certification REQUIRED
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Start your career with Port City Chrysler Dodge today.