To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Terre Haute, IN 47801
- Misty Porter
- Phone: 317-745-4715
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Sycamore Services • Terre Haute, IN
Posted 30 days ago
Here we grow again!!!
Now Hiring Therapists!
Greater Indianapolis Area
The Therapy Departments at Sycamore Services, Inc. and Cornerstone Pediatric Rehabilitation are expanding. We are recognized leaders in making a difference in the lives of children with developmental delays and individuals with disabilities because of our integrity, positive outcomes and commitment to those served.
Current Opportunities for:
Flexible Schedule, Competitive Salary, Opportunities for Advancement
Benefits for Eligible Employees:
Health /Dental/Vision Insurance, Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts, COBRA, 401k, Mileage Reimbursement, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Bereavement Leave, Short& Long Term Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Workers' Compensation Insurance, FMLA, Military Leave, Jury Duty Leave, Tuition Reimbursement & Employee Assistance Program
Successful candidates will be self driven professionals who meet discipline-specific credentialing requirements, possess strong communication skills and have the ability to thrive in both independent and team environments. We are seeking the best!
Interested in Joining our Team? Contact Misty Porter:
Sycamore Services, Inc.
(317) 439-6978 mlporter@SycamoreServices.com
Sycamore & You…Together We Can!
- Have successfully completed and graduated from an accredited therapy professional program, licensed and registered, and certified by appropriate board/governing body.
- Two years of experience as Therapist preferred, preferably in school system or other pediatric practice setting.
- Must be enrolled or be able to be enrolled in the First Steps System
- Thorough knowledge of and ability to make practical application of theories and methods in testing and evaluating fine motor skills of developmental delayed/at risk children.
- Working knowledge of Individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP) guidelines, with the ability to develop and implement appropriate goals and objectives to address individual fine motor and self help needs.
- Ability to attend and conduct in-service training programs and provide consultation to agency personnel.
Bachelor’s degree or higher with a major in Therapeutic Recreation or a major in recreation or leisure with an option in Therapeutic Recreation; or Bachelor’s degree or higher in any major with a minimum of five years full-time paid work experience in Therapeutic Recreation services; or Bachelor’s degree or higher in any major with a minimum of one year of full-time paid work experience in Therapeutic Recreation services under the supervision of a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS).
Have a Certified Therapeutic Recreation Specialist (CTRS) credential by the National Council for Therapeutic Recreation Certification (NCTRC)
Minimum of 1 years experience working with persons with disabilities required.
Knowledgeable in the development of Individual Service Plans. Must demonstrate sound understanding of Community Integration, and the ability to work effectively within human service systems
Ability to lift a minimum of 35 pounds; upper body leverage strength required.
Master’s Degree in: Clinical Psychology, school psychology or another applied health service area of psychology; Special Education; Social Work or Counseling
Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist; licensed clinical social worker or licensed mental health counselor
Knowledge and ability to demonstrate coursework in or 5 years of experience in devising, implementing
and monitoring behavior support plans.
Demonstration of excellent oral and written skills.
Must be able to keep accurate documentation.