ENTRY LEVEL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT IN SALES AND MARKETING
Summit is hiring Business Management positions into our management training program. Our talented team of sales and marketing professionals represents our clients with unparalleled integrity to the business community.
Summit is looking for individuals who are interested in growing and developing within a company and has the business and leadership skills for capable of rapid advancement in to management.
This position involves responsibilities in:
- Sales management and marketing management
- Entry-level business management
- Human resources management
- Face to face sales of services to new business prospects
The sales, marketing and management team at Summit cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Team building
- Employee retention
Benefits and Our Culture:
The sales, business management & marketing team at Summit offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured environment, however employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule.
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development
- Training in sales, marketing & management
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Training in basic selling, value based selling, sales induction, core sales skills and finance for sales
- Training in direct marketing & internet marketing
- Philanthropy events- a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
- Advancement into management & marketing roles based on performance
Qualified candidates must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills and a high level of professionalism and integrity. Public speaking skills for presenting to groups are a plus.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and integrity
- Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
- 4 Year degree preferred
- 1-2 years of business, customer service, sales, marketing or management experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills
Please call Taylor Tapia at 602-550-6226 for any questions regarding requirements.
Complex Problem Solving