To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manassas, VA
- Keith Moore
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Health Care Professional
Volunteers of America Chesapeake • Manassas, VA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
(Note: In the NVCLC programs, it is critical for assigned DSPs to understand that all people enrolled are considered “medically fragile and clinically involved.” For example, peoples enrolled in these programs, in addition to having developmental and/or intellectual disabilities, may also have complex medical issues, use wheelchairs, oxygen tanks, feeding tubes, or various other adaptive equipment in their everyday lives.)
· Be at least twenty-one (21) years of age
· Earned a high school diploma or GED from an accredited educational institution
· Be able to read, write, and speak the English language and have the ability to communicate with the people to whom services are provided
· Perform basic computer skills
Preferred selection may be given to persons who have:
· Experience in a residential setting serving people with intellectual/developmental disabilities or with other types of special needs populations (rehabilitation settings, nursing homes, psychiatric hospitals, other behavioral health settings, etc.);
· Experience in working with people who are medically fragile and/or have physical limitations;
· Experience in working with Evans Class Monitors, Quality Trust, HRLA, PCR, DDS, DDA in the District of Columbia; and/or
· A current Trained Medication Employee (TME) license for positions in Waiver and Residential Habilitation environments.
Note: A bona fide occupation exception may be established for this position based upon sex/gender when it is necessary to ensure that the needs of the people supported are adequately met.