You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Senior Retail & Wholesale Marketing Manager, North America - Calvin Klein
The Senior Retail & Wholesale Marketing Manager plays a key role within the North America Marketing team. This position will manage all retail and wholesale marketing activities across the region in an effort to grow our business and promote the Calvin Klein brand in those channels.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Establish strong relationships with and act as day-to-day marketing lead for key internal and external partners, including Omni Buying team, Wholesale Sales, Visual Merchandising, Retail Development, and Creative, as well as mall and wholesale account partners (key partners: Simon, Macy's, Kohl's, Bloomingdale's, Nordstrom, Saks)
- Develop an understanding of retail and wholesale business priorities and be able to advocate on behalf of those priorities, while balancing brand moments and focuses
- Strategically provide recommendations for marketing requests and updates, driving productivity and efficiencies
- Oversee the mall media planning process, strategically determining media opportunities aligned with Leadership's direction
- Direct the wholesale media and co-op marketing planning process, partnering closely with account media network and buying partners, as well as Sales team to support business objectives
- Partner with Integrated Marketing counterparts to develop and implement brand and regional campaigns
- Manage wholesale marketing needs for key licensee partner G-III
- Provide oversight for project briefs for various in-store and digital needs, providing marketing feedback and ensuring completion
- Lead special activation and promotional strategies, such as store openings, brand activations, and GWPs
- Ensure consistency across in-store and digital channels when planning seasonal strategies, assets, POS, and activations
- Manage the schedule and be able to prioritize projects and seasonal updates
- Track results across all projects and initiatives to be able to share with team members and Leadership
- Lead and mentor Senior Retail & Wholesale Marketing Coordinator
- Proactively stay on top of marketing, digital, and analytical trends, and understand best practices to help inform future strategy
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5-7 years experience in Retail and/or Brand Marketing, with a focus on retail/store marketing
- Retail and/or wholesale experience in a multi-category brand is a plus
- 4-year degree, preferably in the marketing or communications field
- Ability to think strategically and implement tactically
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and interpersonal skills
- Strong presence, excellent presentation skills, and positive demeanor
- Market awareness and strong passion for the fashion industry and trends
- Quantitative and analytical skills
- Ability to understand and enforce proper representation of the Calvin Klein brand aesthetic
- Ability to thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines and multiple priorities
- Ability to manage and develop relationships across groups and functionals at all levels of the organization
- Patience and foresight to help develop process efficiencies for the future
Pay Range: $110,000 - $125,000
PVH currently provides base salary ranges for all positions-on job advertisements-in the United States based on local requirements. These ranges are based on what PVH reasonably believes that it will pay an associate for their base salary for said position at the time of the posting. Individual compensation will ultimately be determined based on a variety of relevant factors including but-not limited to qualifications, geographic location and other relevant skills. PVH is committed to providing a market-competitive total rewards package to eligible associates, which includes diverse and robust health and insurance benefits to meet the varied needs of our associates and an above-market 401(k) contribution to help our associates save for retirement. We also offer career growth opportunities, empowering our associates to design their future at PVH.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2332336057
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.