You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) - Free CE Courses - Cockeysville, MD - 23-39/hr
Ready to take control of your schedule? Start your IntelyCare application and you’ll be on your way to a better nurse-life balance in no time!
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
At IntelyCare, we're empowering healthcare heroes to transform the way they work. IntelyCare simplifies the scheduling and staffing process to match qualified nursing professionals like you with shifts at our nursing facilities. Available shift options include per-diem, contract, short-term, long-term, temporary to permanent and in some cases, travel. With IntelyCare, you'll get the pay, freedom, and flexibility you deserve—all from one intelligent and easy-to-use mobile app.
As a W2 employee, you'll earn weekly pay that's 25% higher than average, plus additional benefits that include:
- DailyPay: access your pay when you need it.
- Eligible for Health, Dental and Vision Benefits; including individual and family coverage.
- Eligible for 401k program.
- Unlimited bonus opportunities, and hazard pay where available.
- Overtime and Holiday Pay.
- Access to IntelyPro Champions who are there to help get you through the hiring and credentialing process to your first shift and beyond.
- IntelyCare Swag (scrubs, masks, and more)
- Employer-paid Taxes.
- Workers' Compensation.
- Retirement Benefits.
- Malpractice Insurance.
- Matching and scheduling tools that allow you to set long-term, contract-type engagements with facilities of your choice.
- In-App Training at your fingertips. Access shift orientations and continuing education training, all from our education platform.
- An Active Online Community. Connect with your peers for support, shared experiences, and advice!
Who You Are:
You're a Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA) that's looking for the freedom and flexibility to build your own schedule and earn higher pay.
What You'll Do:
- Perform direct patient care activities in a nursing home environment, and ensure the health, comfort, and safety of patients.
- Document care provided and report changes in resident status to shift supervisor.
- Aid physicians and nursing staff members with procedures if needed.
What You Should Have:
- An applicable Certified Nursing Assistant (GNA) state certification.
Flexible Work Schedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Monday to Friday
- Travel Bonuses
- Temp to Perm
Some fine print.
We focus exclusively on providing health care professionals to the post-acute world' skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. If you take pride in being a reliable, caring health care provider and have experience then we encourage you to apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.fulltime,parttime MD-Cockeysville-Nursing-Assistant
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2330483973
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.