You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
The Shift Leader provides support and supervises the youth within the program by performing home-life training, assisting with and participating in therapeutic activities and completing supportive record-keeping functions.
- Care for and ensure children are closely supervised and monitored at all times.
- Lead, supervise, and participate in recreational activities.
- Responsible for conducting life-skills groups to youth in the program on a weekly basis.
- Conduct weekly 1:1 meetings with each youth.
- Maintain discipline of children; provide assistance with controlling disruptive behavior using agency approved methods of de-escalation and crisis intervention.
- Collaborate with other staff in planning for the group or its individual members and participate in making decisions.
- Keep required patient/child records; prepare and write reports.
- Transport children as necessary in an agency vehicle.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- 30 college credits or a minimum of one (1) year of experience working in a child caring institution required.
- 3-5 years of experience working in human services with serious emotional disorder (SED) at-risk youth males between the ages of 7 – 17 preferred.
MCHS offers a generous compensation package which includes medical and dental benefits which are 100% covered by the employer, generous PTO plan, supplemental benefits, 401k with match, professional development opportunities, and more!
MCHS is an equal opportunity employer where employment is based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination because of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected characteristics as established by law. This policy extends to all policies and procedures related to the recruitment and hiring, compensation, benefits, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment.
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDp6WGI5c0g1MlMx
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.