You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Receptionist - Patient Care Coordinator (Full-Time)
JAG-ONEJAG-ONE JAG-ONE JAG-ONE
Address: 2133 Ralph Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11234
Applicants must be available for a minimum of two closing shifts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Completion of a medical assistant certificate program preferred.
- 1+ years of experience working as a medical receptionist/administrative assistant in the health care field.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- You must be able to provide proof of legal authorization to work in the United States
- Greet patients and other visitors to the medical office.
- Answer patient questions and provide assistance and directions when necessary.
- Field all phone calls that arrive using our general office number.
- Utilize medical office software to schedule new and follow-up appointments for patients.
- Register new patients and update necessary records.
- Distribute forms and paperwork to patients to ensure that required fields are completed appropriately.
- Maintain confidentiality of all patient records.
- Completing insurance verifications, authorizations, and referrals.
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation and auto claim submissions.
- Manage inventory of necessary office supplies and coordinate reordering.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Yearly review for growth opportunities
Pay Range: $17.00 to $18.00 per hour
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDo4cTR2WFNtZjht
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.