You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Heavy Equipment Tech-Vermeer
Vermeer is searching for experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics for our growing Charlotte, NC location. Use your mechanical abilities to repair Vermeer machinery and components. The work must be completed in a safe, professional, and timely manner. Based upon their level of expertise, the service technician may work under direct supervision. This is a full-time position eligible for benefits with a competitive hourly rate $25-$35/ an hour,
- SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE up to $5000 for qualified candidates
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life and Supplemental Insurance offerings available after the 1st of the month after 30 days
- Flexible schedule...no nights or weekends!
- Comprehensive paid training to achieve certifications
- 401k with company contribution
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement program
- Employee referral bonus program
- Opportunity to advance...we promote from within
- Service, repair, and recondition Vermeer Equipment as directed by the branch service manager.
- Diagnose equipment malfunctions. Hydraulics, electrical & hydrostatic experience required.
- Recognize and suggest appropriate repairs to the service manager.
- Be an experienced welder
- Be familiar with the latest industry trends and technical advancements and successfully apply them in daily activities.
- Keep accurate and detailed records of all repairs preformed.
- Creating estimates for repair costs.
- Communicate with the factory for technical assistance.
- All other duties as assigned.
We encourage you to allow us to invest in your success as you invest in ours, apply today!
* We are an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace. Candidates must complete a pre-screening process. We are not able to provide H1-B sponsorship.
Powered by JazzHR
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MTU3MDpGbng3WlVvZUdV
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.