You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Industrial Machine Operator -- Full-Time
**Industrial Machine Operator -- Full-Time – 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift Opportunities Available**
We are a leader in automation technology and have a focus on employee development and engagement. We strive for excellence in all areas, from continuous improvement initiatives to creating a pleasant working environment.
- Runs complex machinery
- Helps with setting up, changing, and programming of machines
- Performs quality tests to guarantee product meets customer expectations
- Identifies and repairs machine problems
- High school diploma or its equivalent
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50lbs. without assistance
- Capable of measuring and inspecting parts with tight tolerances
You should be experienced in:
- Reading blueprints
- Mechanical assembly abilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Shop math abilities
$18 - $20 / hr
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: MzExMzo1ODQzNDgtMTA5NzYxNA
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.