You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Medical Surgical Telemetry Travel Nurse
Nomad Health seeks an experienced registered nurse for a Medical Surgical - Telemetry travel nurse assignment in WI
Nomad Health, the modern healthcare staffing company, seeks an experienced registered nurse for this rewarding travel assignment opportunity. Join Nomad's growing team of registered nursing professionals. Nomad offers nurses a hassle-free experience, industry-leading pay rates, full benefits, and exceptional service.
By creating a Nomad account, you can view the facility name, see full pay package breakdowns, access more jobs like this one, and sign up for job alerts all for free!
Earn more. Stress less. Be a Nomad!
Want to see other jobs? Register for an account and search over thousands of jobs!QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum 1 year of RN experience
- One yearMedical Surgical - Telemetry experience within the last two years as an RN
- Have an active RN license or be willing to obtain a Registered Nurse license in WI state
- RN degree from an accredited registered nurse program
- BLS and all relevant Medical Surgical - Telemetry/department-specific certifications required
- Register for a Nomad Health account to view full job details and apply
- Nomad Navigators: Friendly specialists that provide expert support every step of the way
- Licensing: State license and certification reimbursement
- Housing: Stipend provided for housing and utilities.
- Travel: Full travel reimbursement to your assignment
- Insurance: Major medical, dental, and vision insurance, and malpractice insurance.
- Payroll: Direct deposit payroll.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2329889181
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.