You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
We save lives while providing the opportunity for people to realize their healthy selves.:
Monte Nido & Affiliates has been delivering proven treatment for eating disorders for over two decades. Our model of treatment blends the personalized and medically sophisticated care for which we are known with the latest research and strategies for those overcoming eating disorders. Our treatment setting is intimate with a high staff-to-client ratio, and an emphasis on individual therapy and highly individualized treatment.Responsibilities Include
- Obtaining and recording vitals as needed.
- Monitoring and reporting unusual client behavior.
- Medication administration.
- Document promptly and properly.
- Model normalized dietary habits by eating meals to completion when working during mealtimes.
- Active license as Registered Nurse or Practical Nurse (or be license-eligible).
- Experience in residential or inpatient behavioral health and mental health settings is helpful.
- Any past work with those overcoming Eating Disorders is a plus.
- Must hold active CPR/BLS prior to starting work. (We can arrange training if needed).
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2329826144
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.