You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
TruckPro LLC is one of the nation's largest independent distributors of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts with over 150 retail locations and 80 maintenance and repair service locations nationwide. We are rapidly growing in ways that are making an important difference in the commercial trucking industry.
TruckPro offers a stimulating workplace based on open collaboration, personal development and future opportunity. Our continued success thrives on the attraction and retention of spirited people who share our passion for service. TruckPro is driven by a unique company culture that values knowledge, experience, and the importance of offering our customers an incomparable depth of product and application expertise.
Store Manager is responsible for managing the overall daily operations of the store with the prime purpose of increasing sales, gross margin, and overall profitability. This position is responsible for implementing succession planning, performance management and people development initiatives in the store.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Direct inside and outside sales staff while building and maintaining key customer relationships
- Develop and communicate financial and business performance goals for the store
- Manage and coach associates by engaging with Human Resources Business Partner to assist with recruitment, talent management and development, organizational structure and planning, and employee relations issues
- Advise management concerning issues related to store operations
- Partner with Regional Sales Manager to develop short-term and long-term sales forecast for Account Managers
- Ensure that all daily, weekly, and monthly financial requirements are completed as required; meet month-end close and cut off requirements
- Ensure all compliance, safety and vehicle policies are followed
- Implement all regional and corporate change initiatives such as the implementation of new systems, compensation plans, or other policies, practices, and procedures
- Remain current in knowledge of all product lines while maintaining and excellent vendor relationships
- Administer financial matters including inventory management, collection and disbursement of funds, etc.
Successful Candidates Will Have:
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related field
- Five years of experience in operations or sales
- Five years of management experience
- Heavy duty industry knowledge/experience
- Valid driver's license with good driving record
- Ability to operate power industrial equipment (fork lifts, etc.)
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2329822127
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.