You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Security Shift Supervisor Flex
Allied Universal®, North America’s leading security and facility services company, provides rewarding careers that give you a sense of purpose. While working in a dynamic, diverse and inclusive workplace, you will be part of a team that fuels a culture that will reflect in our communities and customers we serve. We offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more for all full-time positions!
Allied Universal Services is currently hiring a FLEX Security Shift Supervisor
This position requires availability for varying days. The FLEX Shift Security Supervisor will supervise and coordinate the delivery of quality services on a specific shift at an assigned customer. The Security Shift Supervisor will act as a liaison between site supervisor, Account Manager/Field Operations Manager and professional security officers. Supervise staff on assigned shift, providing coaching, recognition and discipline within approved empowerment range.
$31.46 / hour
- At least 18 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent, or 5 years verifiable experience
- Must possess effective written and oral communication and interpersonal skills with ability to deal with all levels of personnel and the general public in a professional and effective manner; must be able to use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines
- Must be available to cover varying shifts
- Must be able to frequently prepare written reports and logs in neat, legible handwriting;
- Must be able to read and understand all operating procedures and instructions
- Must have, or have the ability to get the covid 19 vaccination and show proof for this site
Licensing requirements are subject to state and/or local laws and regulations and may be required prior to employment.
Driving Positions: must possess a valid Driver’s License with at least one year of driving experience, a clean driving record (no major violations within last 36 months, no more than 1 accident in last 24 months, no more than one minor moving violation in last 24 months), a minimum level of insurance as required by Company policy, and the ability to safely operate a vehicle required.
- As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test, may be required to pass Drivers Record check
- Intermediate computer skills to utilize innovative, wireless technology at client specific sites
- Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Ability to handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently
- Able to:
- Work in various environments such as cold weather, rain/snow or heat
- Occasionally lift or carry up to 40 pounds
- Climb stairs, ramps, or ladders occasionally during shift
- Stand or walk on various surfaces for long periods of time
Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, Vision, Dental and 401k plans for full-time positions
- Paid time off beginning at 64 hours and continues to grow as your full time career with this client grows
- Paid Paternity and Maternity leave
- Ongoing paid training programs and career growth opportunities
- Employee discounts through our perks program to your favorite restaurants, entertainment venues and much more…
Allied Universal® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or relationship/association with a protected veteran, or any other basis or characteristic protected by law. For more information: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Security Shift Supervisor Flex
If you have any questions regarding Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Diversity and Inclusion, have difficulty using the online system and require an alternate method to apply, or require an accommodation at any time during the recruitment and/or employment process, please contact our local Human Resources department. To find an office near you, please visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Security Shift Supervisor Flex.
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2329781632
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.