You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - Kalamazoo, MI ($5K Sign On Bonus) (RN )
Job : Seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - Kalamazoo, MI ($5K Sign On Bonus)
- Seeking RN to be a Case Manager to see patients in their homes
- Typically make 25 visits a week so about 5 visits a day
- Competitive salaried position with full benefits
- Current unencumbered State Professional Nurse License
- Will need automobile to be used for work, current driver s license, good driving record, and proof of insurance
- Experience with OASIS (Performs all OASIS time point assessment per Medicare Criteria and submits re-certification paperwork per agency policy and procedure)
- EMR - HC/HB
- Supervises Home Health Aide and license and documents per Medicare criteria and per agency policy and procedure
- The ability to make sound professional clinical judgment
- The ability to assess and document patient needs and formulate individualized patient care plans to meet those needs
- Proficient clinical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in personal computer use, including e-mail, clinical, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Preferred: One year of experience as a home care professional nurse and is competent in performing home care comprehensive assessment
Under the general supervision of the Clinical Supervisor/Clinical Manager, the RN - Case Manager
- Electronic Medical Record
- Diseases And Disorders
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: 2329615754
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.